Thread: Hit a dear :(
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 03:57 PM   #24
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiwnath View Post
Unfortunately I have the older silvermist 99-00 color.. 2001+ is galaxy silver.

Also thanks Redog!

No problem, it's a good thread and I wanted to clean it and leave it open so we can see your progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
Awww, but Kenny I didn't even get to reply back to what he said first lol. Oh well I said what I needed to say and he said what he needed to say. The rest is interweb history as it probably should be. My apologies to Shiwnath for contributing to getting off-topic in his thread prior to it being cleaned. I just got sick and tired of a certain member of this forum constantly disrespecting and making negative comments towards other fellow aleromodders. Enough is enough and whatever his reasoning may be for acting like that, it still doesn't make it necessary post after post...

The guy knows his stuff. He is an asset to the board IMHO. It's understandable that since he's so experienced in that line of work that when people want to go a different way or "the wrong way" it's like taking his advice and saying "eff you" but when your on the interent, you have to be ready for other ideas, if they are right, wrong, or different

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
Kenny just had to go and ruin our fun! Maybe we should start a new topic. Just call it "bitch bitch bitch" so we can have people go at it there and just bring the popcorn.

Go ahead, I'll abuse my power and ban you for a month. Then you'll have to go out and actually talk to girls

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote