View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #46
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ok so its kinda like a half of a job in a way, no door jambs, no removing of some parts, just kinda freshing it up , and thats fine if thats all you can afford

but keep in mind if you ever decide to do anything else there is not only the factory sealer, e coat, base and clear, now there is primer, more sealer, more base coat more clear, which in turn will cost more money to take off what another shop did

also keep this in mind too body and paint labor up here is 48 a book hour, restoration is over 100, custom work too, so pricing down in the sticks is going to be different then coming to chicago

i really dont think im that expensive around here my pricing is competitvie to allot of shop in the area, the cost of material has sky rocketed through the roof so i have to price accordingly

but best of luck to you
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote