View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
I dont know about Overkill, but I have dealt with Bill in Kitchener. Overkill seems to be selling the PCM itself. Most likely they would be using DHP. Bill uses HP tuners for $200 or DHP for $100. For some reason when he tried DHP on my PCM it didn't work so I had to go with HPT. One thing you will like about Bill is that he'll sit with you in your car while he tunes your PCM until you are satisfied. Overkill's website doesnt seem to show a similar option that Bill offers. Also, if you do any other mods and need a retune, Bill charges $50 everytime afterwards.

Dealing with someone who ships you a PCM seems like a hassle because if they change something like the shift line pressure and your car shifts too uncomfortable for you then you have to send it back in for another tune. When someone actually sits there and tunes it for you, you can make more precise decisions on what you want. Just my 2 cents. 3 hours is a long drive, but he told me he's had people come pretty far out their way for his services.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote