View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #11
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerocharged07 View Post
To respond to your comment I know there is a alot of other stuff you can do to the 2.4 or quad 4 other than the supercharger. I'm not trying to be smart I'm just speaking my mind. This thread wasn't intended to be I know everything about the 2.4 thread. I may seem like a newb but Ive been using this site like everyone for many years. I just never said anything on the boards. Yeah I know about the secret cam swap and all that other crap. I have a lot of love and respect for you guys just don't think I'm clueless and dumb.

cool yeah im not trying to be smart with you either. Im currently rebuilding my HO and tonight I will begin tearing the motor apart to the bare block as soon as i get the dam engine hoist back. At my work there are nothing but HONDA freakz and they dont know jack about a Quad so im going to teach them a little lesson about our 2.4L motors. But anywayz what do you plan to do on the exterior(body) of the HO. You should probably go OSV since you already got the GM supercharger. But i have to say again your HO is deff. a sleeper