Thread: Mufflers.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #35
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuseofyou View Post
TLDR honestly, just a bunch of bullshit I'm sure.
So you skip over a response and then make a response based on what you haven't read.
Quote:
If you read his first post
If you read his PMs...
Quote:
he says he wants dual exhaust, which I replied to with a question.
And the question you posed was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuseofyou
Is there any point other than looks to having dual outlets/tips? Seems like the extra bends would be more restriction?
Inquiring about dual outlets and/or tips. NOT dual mufflers. Coinciding with every other response in the thread. Then I replied about the laughable thought that having dual outlets from a single in muffler would create any kind of restriction.

And then you come back and make it out to be as if you were talking about a Y-pipe setup and two mufflers and all that garbage (which no one is talking about), to try and cover your ass... it's unbelieveable. An absolute failure, and you don't even see it.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote