Thread: Coming Soon!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #33
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Ghadsphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
you dont make sense, whatever you do make sure you wash your hands before you eat.
Um, I might be drunk, but I'm pretty sure most everyone but you understood... Saying "props if you do actually drive from cali to ASS" is F'n rude. Actually drive? It's a done deal, 3 of us, 4 ASS reservations, 3 rooms. That's just plain rude and ignorant.
And this wash my hands before I eat shiiiiiii...?!? I'm from SoCal, my food glows, my water is fortified, and our women are probably on par STD wise with countries that outlaw birthcontrol.
I will pick up and eat what ever the eff I want. I know where my f'n hand has been. If I touch it I eat it if it's food. If you let go and touch anouther, you wake up on the floor with both pieces on your head. *drinking rules*
Maybe you didn't mean it as an offence, just a healthy tip from a guy who does or doesn't eat vendor food and pizza by the slice. But it came out rude and you should correct that insult... and send me a couple of those vendors.