Thread: Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #22
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I need to know the answer to this plus is there any way to get my cat to unclog until I can get it into a shop...the car won't even stay running right now for more than 30 seconds. I knew that it was starting to go but today I started to pull out of the college parking lot and the check engine light came on, i noticed sluggish pickup from the stop sign but thought it was just my head since I knew the cat was messing up. I drove about 2 miles before I turned around and came back. It was fine from a stop at my turn around point but at the stop sign right before the college it was sluggish again. I barely managed to get it backed into a parking stall in the parking lot and it died and now won't stay running.
Here is a video of what it sounded like yesterday (with 2500rpm revs):
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote