Thread: Amp location?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #38
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowpros24 View Post
First off i didn't start a post talking about something I don't know
get your fact right.
second why ? my knowledge, dude im 25 im sure I know the more than just the basic and know how things work, otherwise I wouldnt be posting up shit, cause I would just sound stupid, but theres nothing I put down that was wrong. and your making it sound like I dont know what im talking about.
whats a capacitor? it's basically power storages in the car, and accumulate power whenever it is not required. This power is released when the demand for power exceeds the supply in your car. and also necessary to supplement the regular power supply of the car in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the amplifier, my opinion use a seperate battery for the supplement. so like i said If you car lights dim when your system produces a deep bass note, then your amp will be greatly helped with a car audio capacitor.

As for ohms,
All speakers produce a certain amount of resistance which is what we call ohms. Think of it this way Think of a water faucet. Open the faucet all the way more water comes out slightly close the faucet and the water will flow slowly or trickle persay. So lets use the water as an example of the flow of electricity(voltage and/or amps).And the faucet's valve that controls the flow is the speakers ohms(resistance). A speaker at 1 ohm would represent the water faucet being opened or turn up at the maxium or high level which a large amount of water would be flowing.The large amount of water would also represent the amount of power/wattage.Now a speaker that is 8 ohms would represent the valve turned down to a minimum level creating a smaller flow of water or "power" flowing

anything else just ask

all copied from the google interwebs
paragraph 1
http://ezinearticles.com/?Understand...tors&id=374955

paragraph 2
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4064802AAzJllV
HUGE fail
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote