View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:23 AM   #57
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
Idk man I wouldn't say you f---ed up the photography at all. The pics look awesome imo! Especially the first one. So you're planning on going back to red eventually like the old one?

Haha yeah they did come out OK I guess. Just compared to some pro shots they are sub-par. Rolling shots are very difficult to perfect. I found a guy on Instagram locally that's going to take some awesome ones of my car, and his tend to come out better: https://www.instagram.com/jamespaulmedia/

Yeah, it's going to be a very reflective candy red. I photoshopped all sorts of colors, and when it comes to having a kit like this on the Alero, red, white, metallic gray, orange, bright green are the only ones that seem to look "good" - but I have a thing for candy red.

We'll see how it shakes out. If I happen to get the body kit modified up and have some spare money, I might have the car wrapped in a reflective red for now, and then when I have a ton of money to sink into bodywork and RWD conversion, the car will be powder coated and then painted the color. I am probably going to pick up a spare Alero to get the custom work done without having this one down. We'll see what happens. Fabricator says it's easier to just grab a scrap car whose main body is good and rust free, modify it, then transfer all the stuff I want from this car to it.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote