Thread: Twincharging...
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #33
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol..

K. So with this setup, you're going to need a good hunk of money. Tuning is the essential part. It's somewhat hard to tune a twincharged setup, supposedly. I wouldn't think so. But I'd tell you to take it to a place that KNOWS HPTuners and let them tune it, might cost a bit. Get the GM reflash as a base, then it can be modified and tuned further for the whole setup using HPTuners. You should use 550cc RC Engineering injectors, at least. You could even put them in rather than the 310cc injectors that come with the kit right off the bat. The stock supercharger reflash is available online, and I have it (assuming you have an auto, although I'm quite sure you can flash it to a manual setup IIRC), and all you'd need to change is the injector constant, which I can give you the correct one if you're unsure. It's a simple calculation.

Then it'd run just like normal but at a far less duty cycle and with much room to grow. After you have the MP45 kit all up and running is when I'd start working on the turbocharger side of things. I don't know much about turbo naming/sizing conventions but you should be able to get away with quite a decently sized one since the supercharger will be the aiding factor in getting it spooled quickly.

3" full exhaust definitely.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote