View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
I will be keeping the interior intact, my intake is short right now because NY winter. my cold air intake was trashed last winter and i kept the car clean. @unchained, My supra was a 87 hard top. had the r154 5 speed, LSD rear end and the 7m-GTE (imported from jap-land) the stock motor blew so we had one shipped in. anyway i had the stock ct-26 turbo and a mbc set to 12 psi. it ran great and built boost fast but the rear end started making noise then my tranny started going, then the turbo started getting a LOT of shaft play. I called it quits on that poor car.
anyway, After winter is when things will pick up for the car and ill start modding.