View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:43 AM   #12
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
@mmgt1, due to a turn of events my build will cease on the alero and continue onto the grand am gt1. (basically my wife took over ownership of the alero) but now i am working with the shorter gears. right now the grand am needs the following, passenger fender, passenger front door and GT tails because the previous owner swapped them out for SE tail lights >_< and i have to fix the muffler because the kid who put it on, put it on backwards so my tail pipes are o short i cant put tips on it.