View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #16
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
In black too! Nice ride... now get to Zaino'in the crap out of it and make it shine man!!

once summer hits i will. it has one rust trouble spot and thats by the fuel door.
other then that the paint has a TONNE of swirl marks and cat hair scratches. not to mention we hit a deer with it and it needs a passenger front fender and a front passenger door. >_< but i got my dual post mirrors and i should be throwing them on today. seeing that its supposed to be nice out.