Thread: New Temp plate
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:40 PM   #5
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Why is pic upside down.

Anybody else have this issue? it's not upside down on my screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
I still wish they would've come out with a better design for that plate, but other than that nice man! Also not sure if you already mentioned it or not lol, but what did you end up going with on the personalized one?

In this order:

RED0G (might be taken by the Red Dog beer compeny in Latrobe, PA. It was ava when I applied)

HO0SV (This one was Scot's idea. I though it was good, until I seen it laid out. Actually hope I don't get thsi one. Might get rejected as obscene)

0SV-X (I know, I know I don't have the OSV kit, but as far as I know, I still have one of the fastest V6, NA Aleros, plus I wanted an X or a Q in the plate combo for some reason. The X could stand for no body kit )

I was limited to 5 letters on the Classic Tags, although the standard issue Classic Tag has 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
My question as well. Kinda stumped why they need to issue a plate like that if your getting a personalized one as well O.o. But, very nice

I agree. They said it's so I could drive the car around now. I still had a standard plate on the car. Not like it was going to be a big deal if I had to wait 10 weeks for the new plate. I waited 7 weeks for the purple on white classic tag on the Delta and they didn't personalize them back then. Personailzing these plates only started in Sept, 2014

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote