View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 11:39 AM   #4
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I guess to each their own. My friends have a 2.4l and working on that thing pisses me off to no end and happens way too often. The few things I had to do to my ecotec when I had it were relatively easy. I would take stuff apart and clean things just because since it was simple enough. Once I figured out the oil filter it was great. Very easy to do a no mess oil change. They like to put their regular filters in some pretty stupid places. All it took was an intake and my 2.2l had just as much if not more pep then their 2.4l and it didn't break all the time.

That being said I understand not wanting to put a new motor in the rusted out body. I still wish I hadn't traded my alero in. I miss it every day.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote