View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #17
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Ignition coils relocated. The local shop that was going to fabricate my intake tube and re-fit the turbo to manifold backed out after I dropped it off. The owner caught wind of the project, scolded the person I dealt with who put it on the schedule, and forced me to take my car back to find someone else to work on it.

I went to another shop, and they didn't want to do it, as it was out of their typical groove of projects, of course. No one does work on Aleros, especially not custom stuff. Luckily, their lead fabricator is interested in helping me out at his home shop, and he's not even scared of doing what it takes to fix the turbo to manifold fitment. So we'll see how it goes.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote