View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #34
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Hes saying ben and mike ar3 basicaly the n bodies troops persay.... saying buy from them for your aftermarket needs to keep the performance going for these vehicles.

I think what Paul is saying (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Paul) is that it's important to appreciate the small businesses that are made and ran in America. While these businesses may not offer instant gratification on every single order, you should take comfort in the fact that you are getting high quality, custom-made parts that in many times are not available anywhere else. And eventhough this almost could make it a monopoly, we don't take advantage of this and charge and arm and a leg for parts just to line our pockets. Anyone in the business of selling parts made in America knows how much more it costs to do this way than to take the easy way out and get stuff made in China. If I sold Chinese parts, I could easily drop the price by a decent amount and then double or triple my profit margins, but with that comes cheaper materials, cheaper components, and a loss of atleast some quality control. The bottom line is the product would not be the same. Personally I am more about making the best products possible and charging what I need to for me to stay in business than I am about selling container after container of Chinese made crap while I sit in my mansion drinking cognac out of a gold chalice, waiting for my butler to bring me the keys to my Koenigsegg.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote