View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #145
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
The idea is there, I'm serious, but I'm also broke and working odd jobs to pay bills off. Financially, I'm not ready... BUT I am willing to wait, because I want an Eco with less than 100K. 120K max, but no more. Hard to find yes? Possible? Of course?

So to conclude, I do want it, but this may be a January 2015 type thing.... unless a deal comes out of nowhere, then I'll get a personal loan or something. I'm willing to travel btw, but I'm thinking along the lines of between NY and SC.

How do you find these links nationwide though? It seems like a real hassle to go through each area on CL.
That is exactly what i do and it is a PITA but when i end up with the right 5 speed it will be worth it...my current top contender is a black 03 coupe with power windows and sunroof running 86k miles for 3k
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote