View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #25
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post

Does PA do permanent emissions or are they stopped at a certain age?

Seems they are phasing out the older cars because there isn't too many of them left. Like I said in 2011, it was 75-83 only got a visual inspection to see if the emissions are still there

Quote:
Nice! How did you end up fixing that issue? Or were the stickers "purchased" for the car?

I bought the car like that. You have to know somebody to buy inspection stickers out the back door. I don't have that kind of connection

Quote:
Oh and why are you tagging the Alero as classic?

because it's 15 years old and I don't drive it that much anymore. I want to preserve it

Quote:
Really? I knew they didn't do safety since 2010 because of the recession and all, but I thought they still do emissions.

Yeah Jersey is bad. Most cars that are bought in NJ and brought over to PA, fail inspection, and fail really bad too

Quote:
NY does inspect, how strict, IDK. I know they do the 25 year thing for emissions, OBD2 check for1996 and newer, and they check diesels for emissions as well.

Yeah IDK, but I know my first Delta cost $800 to get thru inspection

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote