Thread: I need tips!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #9
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
please for the love of all things holy
do not i repeat do not listen or take the advice from nas escobar
electric paint gun???? are you effing serious???
im goin to show the guys at work your comment
so we can laugh on lunch time
thanks for the entertainment buddy lol

I personally wouldn't spray with an electric gun if this was my car, but if he doesn't have access to the air tools, and he just wants it done, it would be an option especially considering the things people do when it comes to painting cars like using rustoleum paint, truck bed liner, etc.

Besides, I never claimed to be an actual body man. I just do what needs to be done so things are working right and looking decent. This is also why I plastidipped my trunk instead of painting it with spray cans. BTW, the DIY plastidip kit from dipyourcar.com actually comes with an electric spray gun. You should go pick a bone with em too
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited