View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:30 AM   #5
JoshParsons84
GX Member

JoshParsons84 is on a distinguished road
Oh, I apologize I didn't quite understand you. I just used a regular Snap On OBDII hand held scan tool and it didn't have the option for the Intake temperature. I understand a tranny flush is risky, but on the other hand I've also heard people say to do it no matter what cuz it needs changed like any other fluid. But I think I agree with you, at this point I believe the little shards in the fluid is what's keeping it from not being so slick to the point of slipping. Because it doesn't slip whatsoever just shifts hard. Also I think I noticed yesterday that the dreaded has happened. Yes, I mean the dreaded LIMG ugh fml!

OK one thing at a time. Should I just go ahead and replace the IAT sensor? I seen a guy on here I think his name is ?Baby Blue? he did a 3500 swap, F40 6-speed swap, and he also did a FULL suspension replacement. I was awestruck. And I started getting the same kinda itch lol. So I don't mind whatsoever to start replacing sensors and gaskets, etc, etc...I guess I kinda need a shove in the right direction and at least a few chronological steps first
JoshParsons84 is offline   Reply With Quote