View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Went to Milan Dragway today.

LOL IT SUCKED. Hot as hell, hottest day of the week. Great day to run a car.

15.93 @ 85.3MPH
(R/T +0.109)

Best out of my eight runs, which ranged up to 16.21. Wow. Only saw 3lbs of boost the whole time, saw 4 PSI for about a second (first time ever) in 2nd gear. I need to buy that 2.7" supercharger pulley so I at least see the what it's SUPPOSED to put out with the STOCK pulley (5-6 PSI). I wanted to see a 14 so bad. Maybe when I go back with the smaller pulley on a far cooler day, and remember to remove all the seats and ice down the intake/radiator before I run. (I drove there, raced, and drove back, so the car was pretty hot). Also gonna get the new thermostat, etc.

Meh. Not even as good as a stock Alero... but nearly everyone was complaining they ran a second slower than usual today.. (mid 13s car running high 14s etc)
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote