View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnderbrA View Post
Good Day All. Yes I have been away for quite some time. Last visit was towards the end of 2009, nor do I believe I have checked my email since then.

First of all, I would like to say a few things and set the record straight.

1. I never intended or set out to rip anyone off, and I apologize if that was the impression. At the time, I was a long time standing member of the forum and in good standings for many years. Unfortunately, life took me in a very different direction and honestly had much more important things to deal with than cars and the internet.

2. Unfortunately due to this, I was unable to fulfill the groupbuy that I set out to accomplish; however, I have sold many sets prior to that and I will point out that things don't come for free nor can I build things for free, which is why I charged a deposit for the few that actually came forward to participate. This was to fund supplies and labor and I made it clear that it was a nonrefundable deposit. I tried a few times to at least work with these members to make it right, but unfortunately just could not make it work with everything else going on at the time and the best thing for me to do was to walk away and focus on my work and family.

4. Earlier this year my younger brother BAleroS shadowed me for a Sr. project and for that project we built some taillights, headlights and 3rd brake light. This project helped me realize how much I enjoyed working on this type of thing and thought it would be a good opportunity to tinker around again and hopefully make some amends.

Now that said, and for those who actually read the above...If I was out to rip anybody off, I wouldn't be coming here, nor would I be putting anything on Ebay, which has buyer protection through paypal. I haven't posted anything for sale on the forum, nor do I plan to; however, those few who participated in the groupbuy years back can use their deposit toward the purchase of a set of taillights if they wish.

Finally, nobody is forcing anything on anyone, nor am I here for any unprofessionalism, rather I am here to contribute to the community as I have done for years in the past. If someone is interested in my work, great, if not, I have more than enough to do to occupy my time.

Thanks for listening Cheers!

make those black led ones again... and ill consider buying them.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote