View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 09:18 PM   #212
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure why literally no one mentions this, unless my Power Stop remanufactured CTS-V calipers have been drilled and tapped larger... but the factory Alero (and F-Body) mounting bolts (which should be M12 x 1.75) just slide right through the caliper's mounting holes.

Based on all my research across forums and GM parts sources, the CTS-V, F-Body, Alero, etc. all have M12 x 1.75 threads. I went to the hardware store and found out the calipers actually have M14 x 2.00 threads. Ordered some flange head class 10.9 black oxide screws in 35 mm and 40 mm (in case we need to space anything out to line up the caliper with the rotor).
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote