View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:24 AM   #91
Skiboarder311
GLS member

Skiboarder311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skiboarder311
Quote:
Originally posted by rmulax19+Jan 21 2005, 09:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rmulax19 @ Jan 21 2005, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skiboarder311@Jan 20 2005, 09:25 PM
Dood, ur from moon, I live in allison park

U wanna convoy up there?
I'm actually from Michigan. I go to Robert Morris University. I don't know where Allison Park is but I did find out exactly what's going on for when I'm leaving, etc.

I have practice tomorrow morning from 7 - 8, back to campus by 8:15, showered, ready, and on the road by 9 at the latest...if the woman doesn't slow me down too much.

I'm going home before going to the auto show because I'm meeting up with some HS friends and we're all going together but if you would like to convoy to your exit for Cobo, that'd be cool. What time were you planning on leaving?

My cell # is (586) 322-0315 so just give me a call and we can plan something out or meet at the show...that goes for everybody. [/b][/quote]
allison park/ gibsonia/ mckinght/ heard of any of those

if not, how about cranberry, i live about 15minz from there.

do you know how to get to where the show is, cuz i'm clueless dood, it'd be sweet to follow someone that knows where the hell they're goin :thumbsup: