View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:51 AM   #193
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
Thanks Eric!! I kniw Scot has some, pretty sure his was a full corsa exhaust he bought just for the tips... i got the Genesis exhaust for free so figured I'd give it a shot til i could buy or have made a proper set of tips... still need to figure out a muffler as well...

I do have the corsa tips but they won't sell them separate from the kit. So you have to buy kit for $1k. I was lucky when I bought mine like 11 years ago.

Looks like you are having fun. How do you like the quality of the kit.......Lmao

Mine is moving slow but getting closer.