View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #23
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
If it's only light gauge you want to work with that one looks just fine. If you have the room though B, I'd buy a full size stick or "Arc Welder" used and then buy the TIG kit for it. You reverse the polarity on the Arc welder when you attach the TIG kit and you can weld anything your heart desires man.

No, I have a negative amount of room. I did a little MIG welding years ago, but still a noob at it. I have a helmet and gloves, that's about it. What else do I need as far as materials, etc., in addition to that Diversion 180 to get started? I only have regular 110 house voltage available.