View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #12
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
Nooooo, not that i know of. Isn't he complaining about the cigarette lighters that have been wired out the accessory mode on all GM cars? AFAIK, he wants those to be switched onto the accessory mode on the key cylinder. I don't think the DV"R" has anything to do with this, hes just using it as a reference that it's switched to the key, whereas the lighters are not.

Sounds to me like the device plugs into a cigarette lighter and will turn it's self on and off when it sees power. Problem is it would never shut off with out lighters and therefor needs the lighters to turn on and off with the key. That's my take on.