View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
Texas represent.

OK so where are all the Texas Alero fans at? would like to know who is all from Texas and where in Texas you are and maybe a lil more about you and or about your Alero.

Name: Clifford Lee Woeller
Location in Texas:dallas
Alero year:1999
Trim Level:GLS
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:2.4 Twin Cam
Modifications:Extreme Dimensions Body Kit (yet to be installed) Avenue A535 18"",Nitto Neo Gens 225/40ZR18 98W,Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors,Power Stop Ceramic Brake Pads,NGK Laser Double Platinum Spark Plugs,JVC Head Unit, JVC IPOD adapter Module,2 12" MTX Thunder6000 subwoofers,1 12" RockFord Fosgate P3 subwoofer,1 900watt RockFord Fosgate amp,700watt Rockford Fosgate amp,Radio Shack 3-way crossway,Rocky Mountain Radars radar detector/scrambler/difuser,Dynamat throughout the car,Eibach Pro-Lowering kit,Cermaic window tint,Does personalized plates count as a modfication?and I think thats about it for her right now

thats all I can really think of right now if you wanna add your own questions be my guest
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote