View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #54
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderWiFi View Post
Video is a must my man.

I want your garage. You know how much kid crap I have to shuffle around to get Angel in for an oil change? lol

haha i love my garage, but technically its a barn. but used as a garage. its like a 60x40-60x50. plenty of room for almost anything. you only see a 1/3 of the barn in those pics lol, behind me theres about another 15 or so feet then got two giant tractors sitting on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel6632 View Post
looks awesome? is it always idle around 1200? that seems really high

cold start its around 1900 rpm for me, but it only sits there for about... 4-6 seconds then comes down, then goes down to about 800-900 warm, idles as it did before with the auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
I was the first one on here to get the pacesetter cat back....loved it....sounded great but was a little too loud for me. I went with borla after the pacesetter rusted out on me. S&s Headers, not cat to a borla...love the sound

haha idk why everyone says its to loud. i mean yeah it seems to sound louder then borla (which is a suprise) but i would choose the pacesetter over anything, everyone just has that certain exhaust tone they like with there cars lol.

Side note: I plan on getting a few more pictures tomorrow of some things, i was under the car today changing a oil pressure sensor for my gauge, installing the o2 sensor for my AEM wideband. and removing the underglow on my car, never going back to that. did some gauge rewiring... yet still the gauges dont wanna work, they have power, they just dont read for some reason, cant figure out why... think it might just be the gauges itself. the wideband works fine, just my volts gauge doesnt really want to read, nor does the oil press gauge, even though i just put a new oil pressure sensor in today for it... and ran a new ground wire for it too. hmmm.....

man let me tell you... there is SO much room now at the bottom back of the motor, i can actually put my head up to the rear header. ill have to get pictures of that tomorrow as well as one of my sweet ass powdercoated blue mounts i was checking out today back there.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 10-01-2012 at 11:22 PM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote