View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 02:42 AM   #16
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
What admin screws someone with money for an hptuner for 6 months, and has to go to another admin to get a refund? Food for thought my friend.
Dunno, who? Was this something I did?

Edit: Found it. This happened over 5 years ago and I forgot about it. I was not an administrator of this site at the time. Although I wanted to sell it I found I kept needing HPTuners so I refunded you your $100. Is this something that you've held a grudge about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Its a simple joke between good friends. All hilariously worth it..
Of course. My point is the inequality in response to administrative changes. On paper this is an admin (or admins) modifying other user's names and personal content to screw with them. Whereas what I did back in the day was a perfectly valid action and yet I was wrongfully punished. I was promoted to administrator to be able to update and improve the site throughout. My entry to the AOTM was omitted due to an administrative error, so I corrected it, and in doing so, I received permanent punishment. The Four Purchasers™ stuck together. I'm not one of them.

That's all I'm saying. I don't give a shit about any of it anymore, I'm just pointing out the inequalities.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote