View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 11:16 AM   #1
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so Sunday September 19th was the big Coy's Custom Wheel and Tire Tuner Bash, actually a big turnout, i'm horrible at estimating but i would guess at least 500 cars....4 aleros, me(99alero_boy), mike(sc/alero), greg(i don't think he is on these boards but has a white supercharged alero), and also NATIVE (i didn't get his real name, has a nice built 2.4) also John (springsfastestalero) showed up and so did bdizzle but he didn't run, and mike's friend showed up in a 3400 with a 3800 supercharger 1990 cavalier pretty sweet........anyways.....nobody entered in the show division cuz then you had to park away from everybody else.....then the racing started.......due to traction problems the cavalier left voluntarily after the first elimination round....still managed a 14.6......NATIVE wasn't running consistent and also dropped out voluntarily, greg made it to like the 5th round then lost to me..by .08 seconds!!! ...kind of sucks that i had to knock him out but hey.... then there was mike (sc/aLero) at about 3:00 won the burnout contest, pretty sweet, got $300 in Kumho certificates and a big ass trophy, the next run after that he braked hardcore at the finish line and still broke out by like 2 or 3 tenths....then there was me......what could be more american than a primer car winning the drag races ....anyways yeh, total i ran 10 races throughout the day...2 timetrials and 8 elimination rounds.....i consistently ran 16.7-16.9 throughout the day, started with 16.75 dial in and slowly moved it up during the day to 16.90 for the last like 4 rounds......anyways i won and ended up with a big ass trophy and $200 cash............overall everybody had a great time.....good beer brauts....and can't complain with a 50% win percentage in the aleros....... :thumbsup:

me (99alero_boy) on the right....mike (sc/alero on the left)