View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:30 AM   #87
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
a customer came into work once and for some reason was complaining about her car (at radioshack, i don't know why) but she said something about hating her last car...
"because it was a 4 cyc and really slow. so she slammed her foot on the pedal, and made the engine explode. so she could go out and get a 6 cyc car."

there was no response i could give, for the level of stupidity it just heard come from her mouth. i mean... i'd have to rip my face off, and hit my other hand with it, for the facepalm to even remotely equal out.

I just stood there... staring blankly.. then walked away without saying anything.

Shes just mad cause cause her ecotec wasn't poppin