View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
Almost "Game On" time, huh Hope you can get a lot of street time on it, break-in and all that. All the mountings are good to go?

No, mounts are not complete yet. Still standing by for Milzy to deliver my rear torque brace. This may be the final hold-up. I'm going to get some decent street performance tires first for daily driving, and see what kind of times it will lay down, then I'm going to have to get another set of rims/slicks to really tell.

Also, I have a bit of re-torquing to do. Front bank is pouring water out of the head gasket down the front of the block. I think once I get the new ones from WOT-Tech I should be in good shape. Those full coppers I have always give people fits on re-torquing until they settle in.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote