View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #47
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
It drops to 295 between shifts. But when there is a lot of wheelspin, the mph drops and the PCM downshifts it back from 2nd to 1st. At least I think that's what is happening. Doesn't do it with slicks at the track. Might as well post this here too (note: this is NOT a scan of the video, but of a faster rolling start):

I think you are spot on. As far as the shift goes, in your pressure table.... from 250Tq to the top of your table add 5% to it and try it again. The trans is built now, take advantage of it and give the shift some snap. Set desired time to .1 if you havent already

2nd, get bigger injectors bud. What size are you running right now?

3rd, what * Thermostat you running?

I think fuel and cooling are ok, but I don't understand the way those tranny tables are set up, don't see how it could be tweeked further -- max base pressure can't be set higher than 96. Shift times are at 0.1