View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:11 AM   #16
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefrom1977 View Post
hey thats awesome. thanks for the how to. i had some questions though. im not that good with leds so what leds did you use with what resistors and what did you run the wires too?

2 places you can get LED's. those came from ebay, there cheap as hell and they come with resistors so you dont have to worry about what ones.

another place is www.oznium.com there a bit more expensive in bigger quantities but there cheap if your doing a smaller job like your interior and just make sure when you order them to select that you want the resistors with them but for the wheel wells, ya just go to ebay and search for super bright LEDs and you should see some that will be shipped out from Hong Kong (dont worry the shipping is actualy fast, and i live in canada)

and as for running the wires, for the back ones i drilled a hole through the wheel well, ran the wires in the trunk, and siliconed the hole i drilled to try and present any potential leaks and rust from happening. i just ran the wires under the carpet and under the floor panel next to the doors to the front of car where i spliced a ground and power wire to it and hooked it up to a switch. as for the fronts, again, i drilled a hole through the plastic and ran the wires behind my headlight and through the firewall

hope this helps!
Satsuriku is offline   Reply With Quote