View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #45
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
story of your life..... all the years i've been here and i NEVER EVER heard anything about your car and the road in the same sentence. You planning to have this done by 2015? By then there wont even be gas powered cars

My car will never be done. I can tell you for sure that my built motor won't be going in for at least two years. I have other priorities like family and finishing school. I will however finish the 5 speed swap this year and then concentrate on getting the whipple hooked up on the stock motor. Then i'll pretty much be content with that until I graduate school......