Thread: New Car
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
New Car

The Mrs. never got around to learning stick so we needed a family car that'd be good her and the baby. I've been looking around and stumbled on this beauty for $2,500 yesterday. 176,000miles Great car, all kinds of fancy stuff and it's only a GX. Not quite an alero but still, beautiful day for a photo shoot!
Who are the other Intrigue owners on here? What forum do you recommend for them? This is a great old car, I love the handling and it has plenty of power. courtesy lighting everywhere, couldn't be happy. Needs a bit of things here and there, but nothing major. This title says it was sold new in 04 with 30,000 miles. Demo car maybe? Looks like they installed the spoiler early in it's life, did a good job, LED lit! Needs wheel hubs, trans mount, coolant tank, and fresh fluids. Other than that, good to go. We've already driven it a few hundred miles. Super happy with the Olds again!

Fuel gauge sits at full and occasionally goes down to show the actual level. Is this probably the float/tank side or a needle/gauge cluster problem?
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote