View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 10:49 AM   #26
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not the only one who's had problems though...

There's a guy in Quebec (guiguilandry on here) waiting over 3 years now for parts, bought and paid for

Another guy who dropped his car off to finish a 5speed swap, 2 1/2 years later and almost 3k and it was no further ahead them the day he dropped it off...

Check the BBB reports on him... Nothing good...

And yes i was ripped off by him as well... I bought his motor and trans mount, love them so i ordered a drtc and machined and powder coated timing cover and 36# injector kit... All prepaid, waited over a year... Finally had him send the injectors of which 2 were junk. The drtc was finally finished after that supplier got back from a battle with cancer. Milzy hadn't even started on my paid for timing cover. As far as I'm concerned that piece should've been finished and sitting on the shelf waiting for the drtc. Then when i said i didn't want it after waiting that long he charged me 20% restocking fee on an item he hasn't event touched... Yeah I'm pissy about it...

He takes on too much, doesn't have help and sucks at customer service... Again, if you want to deal with him, good luck to you...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote