View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 08:00 PM   #27
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00redse View Post
Anyone would starve to death if making n-body parts was their only income. It's gotta be something they fit in when they can I imagine. Business owners are just people too. They all have stuff going on that you don't see. Best to give people the benefit of the doubt. Anyone looking to spend serious coin should contact the vendor first to establish a rapport. Sucks if you had a bad experience. 1 guy with a bad experience will tell 50 people. The guy with a good experience MIGHT tell one or two people.

also, custom parts = custom problems. That goes for buying them too.

my $.02

I can agree, but milzy does 3400 parts but his main income is the 3800 crowd. Hes made 600 whp monte carlos that were a 3800 s/c car to a turbo car. Thing was awesome.

Wot-tech makes 3400 parts. But their main income is BMW, because there is more intrest.

And i was saying those are the only companies that make 3400 parts, aside from ebay cheap sh*t lol

Tim is butthurt (sorry buddy) lmao, jk. He got a shit deal so i can agree why hes upset. But i on the other hand have had good luck with milzy. Hes a real good dude, but he does have areas he needs to better himself on.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote