View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:52 AM   #29
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
Lol Nate!! You live close enough you can hound him etc... What about Ryan? What about Gui? Like i said, check the BBB... There's more complaints on there about the same shit... I know others who went to his shop to have motors built etc and it seems if it's on the shelf he's good to mail it out... If its custom you better be close by to go get it...

I remember AnothEr company that haD similar issues... not exactly like that, but there were issues to say the least.

it's unfortunately the way it goes for companies making parts for cars with a small following. Especially when it's an ECONOMY car to begin with. Add in there the fact that they haven't been produced in 12 years, and even when they were producing them, there was only a handful of people willing to drop some serious coin. You can't stay in business catering to that market. And even if you're just in it for the love of the vehicle and the niche; interests wane... Desires change.... Life gets in the way... Better paying opportunities take over the time you would've spent putting in the hours of work for the sake of a dwindling community of enthusiasts. I'm happy to still see ANY vendors for these cars. Do business with ANYONE at your own risk. Do your homework on stuff, and accept the risks involved.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote