View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:35 AM   #6
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleros_eat_rice View Post
I've been taking mine with my phone. I was thinking about getting a camera, not like they're that expensive anymore.

I know I usually don't get votes, and the others that post do have better picture quality. I'm not complaining,I just like hanging out here and interacting with everyone.

Get a camera, dedicate 45 minutes to 2 hours for it, MAKE THE CAR LOOK GOOD and of course visual mods always help. Notice the ones that win either look showroom condition new or have mods that make the car more appealing. Bad paint, brake dusted wheels, scratches and dents, all that takes away from the car. The lighting makes it or breaks it too. My paint on my 94 Cutlass isn't in the best shape, but depending on the angle and light conditions, you wouldn't tell how bad it really is.

I've found the best lightning is around 2 hours before sunset. My favorite time to take pics is when the sun is near the horizon. Depending on the angle and the camera' setting you can make nice pictures in those conditions. Also, photoshop does wonders as far as fixing color balance. If your camera takes good pictures but the colors aren't spectacular, don't be afraid to edit them to make them better. Phone pics usually get washed out and sometimes messing with color settings will make them sharper.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote