View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
@mgaw23
GX Member

@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute
So I installed my rear speakers and yeah they where kinda pricey but there 500 watts each and had 3 twitters! And they where a bitch to up in the magnet is HUGE!! Ima tell you guys how I did it.
I listened to you guys
I took out the rivots
That plastic pice was hard getting out but I did it and that carpet......
That bitch didn't come out!!!!! So we just lifted it up and worded like that
Them harneses where kinda effed up it had two hook ups (the old speakers) the new ones only had one! So I let one be and hooked them up
Then I thought this one speakers still alright its just got a deep bass soo I hooked it up to the other two wires on the harnes and no word of a lie it sounds like a 10 inch sub is in my trunk! Haha oh and I changed my deck next in putting componets in the front

2003 alero 2.2 ecotec tinted windows, cold air intake, strut bar, full pacesetter exhaust, HID lights, grill mesh, brembro brakes, kicker l7, chipped and more but looking for more mods i would like to keep my car luxury, clean and a head turner.
i do auto detailing so my car is always spotless [SIGPIC]
@mgaw23 is offline   Reply With Quote