View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #48
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Well the bottom line is that in the real world things sh*t happens, and parts can break or fail. It doesn't happen very often, but it can happen. That valvespring failing is a shame. I personally didn't make the valvespring, but Comp Cams did. We use only the best components in their cars. If you had a failure in the 90-day warrantee period, I would have replaced or repaired the broken part no problem. Not sure what the deal was with the injectors, but if you had a problem with those during the warrantee period, same thing. Once things go outside the 90 days, any refunds from my suppliers aren't going to happen, so everything is out of pocket, and the money the customer originally paid has long since been spent, but I still try to do my best to take care of the customer as much as I can. If nothing else, I would offer a discounted price on replacement parts. I really do try to do everything I can to make every customer happy, but every once in a while, you end up having to make the tough decisions, upsetting customers, and risking losing business. It's all part of the game.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote