View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #59
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
That's when I got them from you, fall of 2006. 50k+ miles, a lot of which on a crap tune, I am glad it lasted as long as it did. Remember this car never once lived up to what it should have been. Fastest quarter time was barely in the 14's at 14.9x. Meanwhile Tim was running 14 flat and 13.9x with basically the same mods. Hindsight being 20/20 would I do it over again? No probably not. I would have just fixed the head gasket leak that started my mod fever and let that be the end of it.

All the cars we've had here that we've done the stage 2 install on have had good results. Did you get the whole stage 2 package from us? The instances where I see people make less power than expected is when they decide to "make their own" stage 2 kit, or if they do a bottom end build and most likely have it put together wrong or with the wrong parts.

Also the quarter mile time is pretty much make or break in the first 60ft. I'm not sure what your 60ft time is, but without a good launch, a good time is just not possible. Every .10 second off your 60ft is worth .15-.20 at the end of the track.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote