Thread: My First Car
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #27
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL 2 STAR View Post
I Have a lordco and a napa auto parts near me. I cant buy anything over the internet unfortunately. What should I be looking for, for a CAI kit? and will any K&N filter do?

I didn't realize you were from Canada until I saw BC in your info under the avitar.

You can't really do much with that. Napa wouldn't sell that type of stuff and I've never heard of Lordco, but if they're like Napa, it would be the same. If you had the equivalent of Advance Auto Parts or Auto Zone, you would be stuck with the Spectre stuff, which IMO doesn't last long. I've seen Spectre piping at the junkyard with the paint peeling off, very similar to those fake gold watches they sell at Walmart.

You can't buy anything at all on eBay?/
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote