View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #10
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
No way. Who the hell else has a turbo Alero around here and how quick is it? I'm in the east valley. Have to meet up. Unless you mean BlackJack, who disappeared from the forums a while back.

BVRPLZR was my favorite, but taken already or banned lol.

I have Richie's (AftermathAlero) old car. The blue, AED, shaved, bagged, turbo 3400. It's quick. It's got all glassed interior and some heavy 20's, so it's not a FAST car. Just fun. It needs paint... BAD lol. AZ sun destroyed the clear on it. So I'm preparing to fix some cracks in the back bumper and respray it.
I have all the metal to do up some nice tubular manifolds for it. When S&S headers closed down, I got a set of "unwelded headers" from them. All the tubing and flanges. So i guess i still need a wg flange, and a turbo flange to make it all work. Never made it to the head of priorities. Life gets in the way.

I also had the red AED Grand Am that we were gonna swap the m45 for the m62. Half built the manifold and lost interest. Still have lots of parts from the 2.4 grand am, but the ex wrecked it pretty bad. I rebuilt the AED kit and hood, just looking for a 5 speed n-body to put it on.

Down to meet up. I'm in NW Phoenix. Glendale-ish. Hit me up through PM

I think the MUFFDVR one was banned now that I think about it. He tried to get by it by calling and saying he was a muffin delivery driver. LMAO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03218small.jpg (174.0 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by 00redse : 02-20-2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: add pic
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote