Thread: New Interior
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #43
Eh_nigma
the "Why Not?" Guy

Eh_nigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eh_nigma
SO, a few more update pictures...

First thing I had to do was cruise down to the local wreckers and pick up a few parts, and yes... ummm... that would be the joke behind the first picture.

Second picture... Managed to get the red half of the material down on the floor console. Overtop of this, there's going to be the black material done in the same manner as was shown before on the top half.

Third Picture... the center console section where the stick's going through, well, it's redone a bit - I just can't leave anything the way it was - and here I'm laying down the fiberglass.

Forth? Forget the strokes from the cigarettes as the pack advertises... this is what happens when you distract yourself by lighting a smoke while cutting through parts... mmm, yeah...

The last picture is the initial cut done on the fiberglassing. You can see the new opening that was cut, and the boot will be added in.

Tomorrow, once it hardens, I'll do a bit of polish-sanding, paint it, and glew 'er down. Get the boot done up, and hopefully sew up and throw on the black forward half of the floor console.

What's tomorrow, Friday? Yeah, I'll be going up to Calgary again on Saturday, so, tomorrow's a "git'er done" day. Well, enjoy.
-Why the hell not?
Eh_nigma is offline   Reply With Quote