Thread: New from GA
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
olds_aero
GX Member

olds_aero is on a distinguished road
New from GA

This is my recently bought 99 Alero. Not sure what color to call it since it changes in the sunlight. Bought it with 101,xxx miles. I put in it 2 Audiopipe 12's with a Power Teknique 1000watt amp. I have a Boss touchscreen head unit. I already blew the 4x6's and one 6x9.

I want to add GA side mirrors and tail. HID headlights and foglights. Do a 15% tint on the windows. Clear the corners and tint the headlights and tail lights. I may want to keep the stock color and do a two tone with gunmetal gray on top. I've been looking at body kits but may want to go with aftermarket GA side skirts,rear bumper and Razzi front bumper for the Alero.

I'll change all the electronics to Clarion from the HUD to the subs.

For performance, I'm thinking about adding a M62 s/c and upgrading the TB to 62 or 70mm. Upgrade the brakes X drilled and slotted all around. Lower with Eibach springs and KYB shocks.

I plan on doing everything that I can myself to save money since it'll be a slow build.

Any suggestions on what to do that may be different is much appreciated. I'll add more pics of the system setup later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0004.jpg (50.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0005.jpg (52.7 KB, 62 views)
olds_aero is offline   Reply With Quote