Thread: Raceway Park
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 09:05 PM   #7
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
For conversation's sake, what RPM do you normally shift into 3rd? ( Have you dyno'd your ride since making your mods to see where your peak is? )

I noticed that even in time trials where you "lost" your 6o foot times are really good, even when they beat ya @ the tree.....

I'm also wondering if the Goodyear lane had the same traction issues. It's hard to tell, because a couple of the runs it seems like the driver was asleep @ the tree, and maybe jumped on the throttle too hard after seeing you launch. On the flip side of the coin, the lane mighta been better...for example, in your trial run against the integra, he cut a decent light, but his 60' time certainly don't show it ( unless his gear ratio @ launch is too high, then I can see him accelerating a tad slower ) kinda hard to tell if lane conditions were the same, there's so many variables.... did you get a run in the other lane?

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote